Chauffeur jobs London
Duties for our Chauffeurs include
• Collecting and dropping passengers off throughout London
• Providing and outstanding customer service and act as ambassadors for our organisation.
• Work closely with our operations centre and maintain accurate communication with them throughout the shift.
Key Requirements for this role
• PCO license (held for more than 1 year would be an advantage)
• Commercial driving experience in London.
• Smart presentation and demonstrable customer service experience
• Must be 25 years of age or older
• Have possessed a Full UK license for 2 years or more
• A maximum of 3 points currently on their license.
• Permission to work in the UK without restriction
This classic chauffeur, a chauffeur/butler (who could drive the client to an event and then act as the butler for the day/specified period).
You will have a chauffeuring background to step in and take charge of marketing, new client sales, business development and client account management.
Initially you will also be in charge of managing new clients and bookings. Organising all to do with client trips and rental, as well as managing the (freelance) chauffeurs who will be driving the vehicles.
It is vital to come from a chauffeuring background so you understand the business, the services offered and you can brief the freelance chauffeurs on their duties.
Monday – Friday office working hours and evening and night work too However flexibility is required when attending shows, having meetings with clients and being available to arrange bookings etc.
You must speak and write excellent English.
It is vital to come from a chauffeuring background to fully understand the business, the services offered, and being able to manage the freelance chauffeurs before their jobs. Experience in management, business development and/or estate management will be highly valued. Being extremely organised, driven, hardworking and goal orientated is a must. The willingness to grow the company whilst offering outstanding customer service, and being able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Chauffeur jobs London. How to apply.
Send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org